COVID-19 - 19TH JULY RESTRICTIONS
With the Government announcement confirming the lifting of restrictions from the 19th July, we wanted to update our customers on what this means for us at Morreys.
We are a small team, and when someone has to self-isolate this has a huge impact on the remaining staff and could cause potential closure. We also have a couple of members of the team who are extremely vulnerable. We have been very fortunate to have come this far with no issues within the team and we would like to do everything possible to keep it that way in order to continue to service our customers.
- All the team will continue to wear face coverings
Please do not come to the store if you are experiencing any symptoms:-
- Persistent Cough
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- A face mask/covering is preferred when you visit our store to protect yourself, other customers and our staff.
- Where possible around the store, please continue to social distance.
- Hand sanitizer is still situated at the front door and around the store.
Thank you for your continued support, assistance and co-operation.
The Morreys Team