Alfresco Chef Pellets are produced from European fresh cut round wood. The wood is debarked, broken down into wood chips and dried in a rotary drum dryer, before crushing into small pieces and compressing into wood pellets with no binders or fillers added.
Their range of pellets are available in a variety of species to infuse your food with smoke flavour.
- 10kg Apple- Pair with beef, chicken, pork, vegetables, and baked goods!
- 10kg Chestnut- Pair with Beef and Chicken
- 10kg Maple- Pair with Beef, Pork, Vegetables, and desserts!
- 10kg Oak- Pair with Beef, seafood, and baked goods such as pizza or desserts!
- 10kg Acacia (the European equivalent to Mesquite) - Pair with Beef, Chicken and Seafood!
- 10kg Walnut (the European equivalent to Hickory) - Pair with Beef, Pork and baked goods such as pizza or desserts!
- 10kg Beech - An all-rounder, pair with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, vegetables and baked goods such as pizza and desserts!
- 10kg Cherry- Pair with beef, chicken, pork, and baked goods!
Features & Benefits
- 100% Premium pure wood pellets
- Natural flavours. No binders. No fillers.
- Ideal for pellet grills and portable pizza ovens.
- Easy to light, with no bark and less ash produced, they are designed to burn longer and hotter, to achieve delicious outdoor cooking results.